Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Week 3: Mid-week update!

Tonight was CURRICULUM NIGHT! Basically the teachers get all dressed up in clothing they would never wear on a normal school day and speak to the parents of students in their class about what the school year will look like. Of course my CT did all of the talking, I did introduce myself though! The whole event only lasted about 30 minutes. It was pretty strange to be answering questions to parents about curriculum. I'm still adjusting to being considered an actual teacher in these instances! The parents of my students were beyond friendly and very chatty with me. Many of them mentioned their son or daughter has mentioned me at home, so that was nice to hear! Here is a picture of what I wore tonight! I felt like I looked like an actual teacher... scary! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment