Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Week 4: Mid-week update!

This week someone said to me, "Hopefully you don't spread your cold to your students!" 

My response... "It was THEM who gave it to me..." 

I've officially caught my first school cold. Awesome... 

I've been downing bottles of lemon lime Emergen-C, popping a cold and sinus pill every few hours, and washing my hands like no other. As much as I like my hugs from my students, I cringe on the inside every time one of them touches me now. I think the most difficult part of having a cold while teaching is that you still need to keep talking no matter what! I spend most of my day answering about a million questions from my oh so curious 2nd grade students and it's clearly taking a toll on my voice. 

Today I was able to breathe decently well! Lets hope my voice fully recovers by tomorrow :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment