Thursday, September 25, 2014

Week 5: Mid-week update!

Well, I'll admit.... I totally blanked on posting my mid-week update yesterday. OOPS! That's what happens when you have a random Thursday off of school, everything gets a little crazy.

This week has been exceptionally tough in terms of teaching. I have been experiencing many behavior problems this week with my students. Lets just say, I've had a good dose of "classroom management" practice. But it's all apart of the experience! Teaching can't always be pretty and perfect. Sometimes it just isn't fun but at the end of the day you still love your students like you did at 8:25 that morning. 

Some good news JUST happened. I received an e-mail about the University recommending me for licensure and this is what they said they are recommending me for based on my coursework. 



Apparently I qualified for a K-8 Social Studies endorsement on top of my K-6 Elementary Classroom endorsement! The best endorsements are the ones you didn't know you earned. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment